By: Rose Marie Jarry, Master Chef at Kronobar
15 minutes, 4 servings. gluten-free, vegan.
Quick and easy, light but hearty, bold yet sweet—enjoy your salad.
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup unsweetened cherry juice
- Celtic sea salt
- 2 cups fresh arugula leaves
- 1 cup whole fresh cherries
- 3 Lebanese cucumbers
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- ½ red onion sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons fresh herbs, chive, thyme or basil
- Cook the quinoa, and let it cool down.
- Mix all the ingredients from the dressing together and whisk well.
- Pour the dressing at the bottom of a big bowl and incorporate the cooked cold quinoa and the cherries, then mix well.
- Add the other vegetables and herbs.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.