By: Rose Marie Jarry, Master Chef at Kronobar
50 minutes, 3 servings, gluten-free, dairy free, egg free.
- 6 Organic large chicken drumsticks (skinless if possible)
- 1¾ cups of light coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika powder
- 1 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 1 tablespoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 inch fresh ginger root, shredded
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 pound fresh asparagus
- 2 cups large cauliflower heads
- 2 cups rutabaga, diced
- Pre heat the oven at 400F.
- Mix all the spices and coconut milk in a bowl. Add the chicken drumsticks into the milk and spices.
- Chop the rutabaga into medium sized cubes.
- Place all the vegetables into a large glass bowl and pour the chicken and sauce all over them.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes.
- Serve with rice or quinoa if you wish.