BONUS RECIPE: Tired of lamb? Give this beef soup a try on Sunday!
By: Rose Marie Jarry, Master Chef at Kronobar
20 minutes, 2 servings, gluten-free, dairy free.
- 4 cups organic vegetable broth
- 100g organic ground beef
- 100g rice noodle
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 inch fresh ginger root, grated
- 1 teaspoon curry leaf, dried
- Ground pepper
- Cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon coriander seed, crushed
- ¼ cup fresh spinach, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh kale, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup sliced onion
- Heat up the vegetable broth in a medium size sauce pan. Bring it to a boil, add the rice noodle and reduce the heat to low.
- Add the chopped onion.
- In a bowl, mix the ground beef, shredded ginger root, crushed coriander seeds, curry leaf, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Form about 12 small balls of 1 inch wide.
- Place the meatballs in the broth and let them cook for 5 minutes.
- At the end of cooking, remove the soup from the heat and add the chopped vegetables and leaves remaining.
- Serve hot and enjoy!