By: Rose Marie Jarry, Master Chef at Kronobar
15 minutes, 4 cakes, gluten-free, vegan.
- 1 cup apple, shredded
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1/8 cup gluten free four
- 2 tablespoons organic coconut palm sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil for cooking
- Shred the apple and mix it with all the other ingredients in a bowl.
- Heat up a pan and melt the coconut oil in it.
- Split the apple cake mix into 4 servings and scoop each serving in a hot pan. Flatten the cake to allow it to cook quickly.
- Let it cook on medium heat for about 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Serve with real Vermont maple syrup or your favorite jam.