By: Rose Marie Jarry, Master Chef at Kronobar
30 minutes, 2 servings, gluten-free, vegan.
- 2 pears
- 1 cup water
- 2 TBS chia seeds
- 1 TBS vanilla extract
- Dice the pears and place them in a sauce pan with the water.
- Cook them on medium heat for 10-15 minutes until they get very soft.
- Blend them until you get a very smooth pure texture.
- Add the vanilla extract and the chia seeds.
- Mix with a spoon and let chill in the fridge for minimum of 20 minutes before eating.
- The longer you refrigerate the more of a pudding texture it will get.