By: Rose Marie Jarry, Master Chef at Kronobar
30 minutes, 7 servings, gluten-free, vegan.
- 1 whole pear, diced
- 1/4 cup tahini butter
- ¼ cup organic cane sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup oat flakes
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- In a bowl mix the tahini, sugar, water and vanilla extract. Use a fork to mix it all together.
- Dice the pear and add it to butter mix. Feel free to mash the pears with the fork in the buttery mix to help it all stick together.
- Add the oat flakes and baking powder, keep mixing.
- On cookie sheet pan scoop 1 large tablespoon of the mix on the pan. You should have enough mix to make 7 cookies. Flatten them with your fingers.
- Bake in the oven for 13 minutes. Then, turn the oven off and open the door for 30 seconds. Close the oven door and leave the cookies inside the closed oven for 15 minutes. This operation will make the cookies crunchy without burning them.