By: Rose Marie Jarry, Master Chef at Kronobar
45 minutes, 2 servings, gluten-free, vegan.
- 1 pound parsnip
- 1 pinch nutmeg powder
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 pinch cayenne powder
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Peel the parsnips and cut them in quarters the long way to make them into a fry shape.
- Melt the coconut oil in a bowl and add all the spices to it.
- Toss the chopped parsnip in the oil and spices.
- Pre heat the oven to 350F.
- Lay the fries on a cookie sheet and bake in the warmed up oven for 35 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, eat warm.