By: Rose Marie Jarry, Master Chef at Kronobar
Bonus Recipe: Sick of parsnips? Try a recipe with turnips!
- 3 packed cups chopped collard greens (6-7 large leaves)
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 2 small turnips, chopped
- 32 ounces all natural vegetable broth
- 1 pound white kidney beans (no preservatives added), cooked
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut milk (canned or beverage)
- Pink Himalayan salt to taste
- Bring all ingredients to a boil except for salt, oil and coconut milk then reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Blend in a blender adding the oil, salt, and coconut milk.