By: Rose Marie Jarry, Master Chef at Kronobar
15 minutes, vegan, gluten-free.
- 3 cups chopped kale
- 3 scallions
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon cardamom powder
- Sea salt
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- Wash the kale and chop it.
- Dice the bell pepper and scallion into small pieces.
- Toss the all the veggies into a salad bowl along with the cranberries and cooked quinoa.
- In a small bowl, mash the ripe avocado and add all the other dressing ingredient.
- Pour the dressing into the salad bowl and toss everything together.